Air freight is an essential offering for any international logistics company. It’s fast, it’s reliable, it’s secure and it’s efficient and offers the customer both delivery choice and flexibility.
At GCL we are always striving for better; better delivery options, better pricing, better value for money. We only work with the best and most reputable global airlines that share our passion and our vision. Our dedicated ‘behind-the-scenes’ team work tirelessly renegotiating options, including pricing. This enables us to adapt and meet the changing needs of our clients without compromising on the quality of the service.
At GCL we have access to regular freight schedule to worldwide destination and operate a weekly scheduled consoles service to selected countries. We offer a multitude of delivery options, as follows, with special rates for heavyweight shipments:
Door to Door:
- We offer this service from the UK to Nigeria and from Nigeria to the UK, USA, Canada and to a range of EU countries.
- We arrange for inland collections. The size and nature of the goods being transported will determine if and which haulier/courier to use for collection and delivery to our warehouse or deliver directly to the airline’s own dedicated warehouse. This will be based on what option best suits your needs.
- Our reputable and trusted air freight partners will ensure delivery to the destination country and arrange for transportation to the final destination in countries where door delivery option is available.
- Take note: Duties, charges and taxes are the responsibility of the sender/consignee. The consignee will be advised of the duties, charges and taxes payable.
- GCL is unable to determine, in advance, what duties, charges and taxes will be due and payable. The amount due will be determined by customs as different countries’ authorities apply different regulations.
Airport to Airport:
- The sender (the shipper) will deliver the goods to the GCL warehouse or the warehouse of our nominated agent.
- GCL will book a freight space for your shipment base on space availability from our trusted airline partners, based on your unique requirements and provide you, the sender, with the required documentation. e.g. air waybill in order for the consignee to arrange customs clearance once the shipment arrives in the destination country.
- UK customs declaration, NES documentation and other relevant documentation will be performed by GCL (optional) for goods exported for the UK.
Door to GCL Office (Destination):
- This service is limited to certain countries.
- We arrange for the inland collections from the shipper and arrange for the most suitable air freight shipment and customs clearance on behalf of the client.
- The client collects the cargo from GCL’s or our agent’s terminal in the destination country.
GCL Office to GCL office (Origin, Destination):
- The Client shall deliver the shipment to our warehouse and the shipment shall be collected from GCL’s or our agent’s terminal in the destination country.